THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THERE UNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OR HAVE ANY OBJECTION TO GRANTING YOUR CONSENT AS STATED HEREINABOVE, KINDLY DO NOT BROWSE OR USE THE WEBSITE.
The present Document shall inform you of the kinds of information that may submit to DROOM EXPRESS PRIVATE LIMITED through the Website, the purpose of collecting the same, and the Policy for sharing the Data/Information. You acknowledge that the Website shall use the information obtained from you sensibly and carefully.
The Website collects your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, identification code of the device which you use to access the Website, besides any other information which may be considered as Personal Information’ under Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practice and Procedure and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011. The Website may also be required to collect the PAN card details and any such detail which is relevant to carry out the transaction.
The Company also collects non-personal information/data in a form that does not permit direct association /identification with any specific individual such as IP addresses, usage details, and identifying technologies. Non - Personal information may include the Date and Time of your access to the Website, your location, the Operating System of your Device/Computer, the duration of your Stay on the Website/App, and such other information.
Sensitive Personal Information
Whilst the Website does not directly collect or store any Sensitive Personal Data such as financial information including credit card /debit card details, however, such information may be required to be provided to the payment gateway service providers for the purpose of undertaking a transaction on the Website. The terms of the privacy for such Sensitive Personal Information shall be governed by the third-party service provider and the Company shall not be responsible or liable with respect to its use.
Manner of Collection
Personal and non-personal information may be collected when the user browses the Website, submits information on the Website, enters into a transaction, and/or further seeks provision of the services from the Company. The Company may also access information, including personal information, from social media or communication services, commercial sources/databases, services providers or advertisers, and other business or commercial associates of the Company.
When you browse, read, submit or download information from the Website, data is collected by the Website, including but not limited to your IP address, URL request, browser type, location, and date and time of your actions and web pages visited.
Information You Provide
Third-Party Advertisements and Service Providers
Access From Social Media Or Communication Platforms
You may access the Website from your Social Media or Communication Platforms. In such cases, the Company may obtain such information from the Platforms which you have authorized such Platforms to share. Without prejudice to the generality of the Clauses above, when you access the Website through such Platforms, you grant your consent to the Company to obtain, collect, store, utilize and retain such information.
Like most standard Website servers Websites use log files. This includes IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring / exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. The same may be used to track the behavior of the customers or identify the area of interest of the customer, which might further be useful for advertisement, promotions, etc.
Purpose Of Collection
The Information collected, stored, and retained by the Company is used to facilitate the performance of its functions and conduct the business including correct and timely delivery of the products. The said information is also used to consider and reply to your queries, provide information to you about the services, recognize you when you return to the Website, enhance its Service on a number of pages of the Website, protect the Website, take action qua fraud or illegal acts, service legal Notice or Orders, perform research and data analysis, improve the usability of the Website, administer mailing lists or online communities or surveys, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to personalize the advertising content and to assist any acquisition or merger prospect of the Company, or other activities related to the services provided by the Website.
Disclosure of Information
- Available log records and all data stored on our servers may be accessed by our system administrators.
- The products and services on the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
- In the event that we are required by law (including a court order) to disclose the information you submit, we may choose to independently object to overly broad requests for access to information about users of the Website, however, we cannot assure you that we will be able to do this in all cases. If you do not challenge the disclosure request yourself, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- The data so collected by the Website may be disclosed to other companies and organizations in a group of the Company including our agents and subcontractors who help us to deliver the goods to you, collect payments from you, analyze the data, and provide us with the marketing or customer service assistance. In this case, the Company shall contractually require the receiving Party to maintain the same level of Data Protection as required under applicable laws.
- The data may also be shared for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event, the business or a part of it is sold to any other entity or the business undergoes a merger/amalgamation/demerger, the relevant data may be transferred to such another new entity. Besides the above, we reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- The Company may partner with other companies or organizations to provide you with additional services related to the Company. When you purchase or otherwise express interest in a service offered by a third party through the Company or sponsored on the Website, you consent to the Company sharing your information with those parties. Participation in rewards programs, discount offers, contests, or other programs that involve third parties, authorizes the Company to share your personal information with those parties. A third party’s use of your information is bound by contracts and agreements between the Company and the third party. The Company only shares information reasonably needed to provide additional services, and such shared information may be bound by other privacy agreements. By sharing this information, you agree that the Company is not liable or responsible for the actions or inactions of third parties.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as referring/exit pages, anonymous usage data, and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand and utilize the usage patterns for certain services.
The Website’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the community member, with a potentially fulfilling experience. The Website has been made secure using SSL Certification. The information collected by the WebSite is stored on a secure server to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to your Information. Furthermore, the Website offers the option of making payment through a Secured Gateway which is provided by one of the leading organizations in the field. If you make use of the Payment Gateway on the Website to make the payment to the Company, your Credit Card and/or Debit Card Data may be stored by such Gateway. The Website will not be responsible for such information which is supplied to the Gateway.
As agreed between the parties, the Company may disclose your Information to other Third Parties as per the present Policy. However, the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for a breach, act, or omission of the Third Party resulting in an injury, loss, or damage to you or a person related to you.
Information Changes and User Consent Withdrawal
You may withdraw the Consent accorded herein by addressing an email to the Grievance Officer as stated herein below. It is however agreed that post such withdrawal, you shall not use the Website of the Company.
Name: Sachin Agarwal
Amendment in Policy
The privacy may be changed or amended without prior notice or intimation. Therefore, you agree to keep your updated with respect to the same. Your browsing and/or usage of the Website, submission of information, or availing of services on every occasion, shall be your unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Policy, prevalent on the said occasion.